_! . . _ . .

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Neoprene


Neoprene or Polychloroprene is a family of synthetic rubbers that are produced by polymerization of chloroprene.

Last week, Dévant invited me to the block screening of Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron at Greenbelt 3, Makati. It's been a while since I last wore an all black outfit, but since it is the Avengers month, I decided to look sharp and dark, but with a twist. I am wearing a neoprene top and bottom. I wanted to look cool and in my opinion, it looked great! I love anything neoprene, it is soft, comfortable to wear and it looks very stylish. I chose to stick with two colors, Black & white. I didn't want to mess up the simplicity of the outfit that's why I only wore my gold watch. 

5 things I like about wearing neoprene:

1. It doesn't wrinkle. - My usual problem when I wear my cotton shirts are the wrinkles, it's hard to remove. 

2. The scent you'll wear will last for hours. - I wore my favorite scent on that day and it didn't wear off. 

3. Dry clean isn't a problem - It dries fast. Less hassle for everything.

4. Photogenic. - It makes your outfit more stylish, maybe because of the shiny effect? 

5. You can wear it with anything. - The fabric is too flexible that you can wear it in all your outfits. I consider pieces like this a good buy! Not only because it is stylish but it's practical. 

Try wearing neoprene and trust me, you'll love it. 

(Outfit Details : Top, @FTWApparel_PH. Bottom, Crossings. Shoes, H&M. Socks, Richard Poorer (@RegainPH). Watch, Nixon.)






Follow me on Instagram to get more updates! @MikyleQuizon
Thank you for always supporting #StyleDivision2015

No comments:

Post a Comment