_! . . _ . .

Friday, January 30, 2015

Somewhere


This week has been rough to me but I know that these are blessing from God, and the only way to survive it is to believe that things will be okay and better. Better days are coming. I am excited to say hello to February because of the surprises that I am ready to give my for my #StyleDivision2015 Readers! I can't announce it yet but I will soon so follow my Instagram Account @mikylequizon! So right now, Here's my outfit Post for the week! Shot by Alejandro Taag! 

I styled this outfit when the weather was windy/rainy. I wanted to wear an outfit that will prepare me if its going to be a sunny or a rainy day, but since it was raining, (A bit) I decided to wear my Jacket from Vans (You can order from @alvoguy) and wore my favorite Top from Topman. It has the same color and effect that is why I wore this.











I got this bag from @alvoguy (Instagram Account) and for me, this travelling bag is a MUST HAVE! It's a lightweight bag that has an impressive design and quality, You know how much I like leather, it has a leather handle! Get it now! Follow @alvoguy!


(Outfit Details : Top, TOPMAN. Jacket, VANS (@alvoguy). Bottom, ZARA. Shoes, Converse. Glasses, Sunday Somewhere. Bag, @Alvoguy.

Thank you for always supporting #StyleDivision2015

No comments:

Post a Comment