_! . . _ . .

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Holiday Sweater.


Happy Holidays Everyone! I hope #SDdaily helped you out on what you should give this Christmas to your family and friends! So, What are you planning to wear this Christmas? I will wore this outfit yesterday for a Christmas Party! Im wearing a limited edition tee and sweater from Lyle & Scott. I love how comfy this sweater is, the material used, how warm it makes you feel when its cold, also the stitch and quality is outstanding, I'll definitely get a new pair next year! :)

This Holiday, I advice you to wear warmers, it'll be perfect for all the parties you'll attend to.






(Outfit Details: Shirt & Sweater, Lyle&Scott. Denim, Buton Menswear London. White Sk8hi, Vans (Spoilyourfeetph). Glasses, FourEyesph. Watch, Nixon.)

If you want my outfit, Visit Lyle&Scott at @Stylebygeneral store, Central BHS and Ayala Center Cebu.
#Lyle&Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment